Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you have a great day surrounded by your loved ones.
This year we are spending Thanksgiving with my family that lives in Long Island, NY. We drove up yesterday afternoon after work.
Today I want to share everything that I am thankful for. There are so many things but I did my best to make this post short and sweet.
- I have to thank God for the wonderful and healthy life he has blessed me with. I have so much I don’t deserve and not one day goes by where I don’t look up and thank him for everything and for always looking out after me.
- I am so thankful for my better half Joshua. He puts up with my crazy self everyday and that is a lot to deal with haha. I’m thankful for his patience, and kindness. We might be very different but somehow we make it work. He pushed me to pursue my dream of starting a blog and I’m so thankful for the endless hours he has spent making sure my page is perfect and for being my photographer. (yes he built my page) We started this journey knowing nothing at all but together we have learned so much.
- I am thankful for my entire family. They are very far from me and I miss them so much. I am so grateful for my parents, they have worked so hard to get me to where I am today. I will be forever thankful for such loving, caring and sweet parents I was blessed with.
- I am thankful for my friends. To all my friends in Florida, I love you and miss you everyday. We may not talk or see each other everyday but I am so thankful for you guys because I know you will always be there for me. For my girlfriends here in New York, you know who you are. I am so thankful we met and became so close. You guys are my people.
- I couldn’t forget about my little monster Duke Remington. He came into our lives to brighten up our days and be our little companion. He may be crazy and wild but he is the sweetest puppy ever. He gives us unconditional love and I will forever be thankful for him. I never knew you could love a dog so much.
- Last but not least, I am thankful for YOU, my readers and followers. Thank you for allowing me to share my passion for fashion with you. I really appreciate it. I have met so many great passionate and hard-working people through out my short blogging journey and its so inspiring.
What are you thankful this year? I would love to hear your comments.
Thank you for reading, sorry it was long but I really wanted to share this special post with you guys.
I also wanted to share this beautiful fall foliage I found while walking around in Hoboken. We woke up very early t0 go shoot and there was no one there, it was so peaceful and gorgeous. It’s the little things in life we also have to be thankful for.